Monday, July 12, 2010

33 Weeks and time is flying!!!

The due date of our beautiful baby girl is approaching fast and I must say that this woman looks more beautiful every day. We are so very excited! These are a few shots from our maternity series that we took at a park close to our house. Also I have learned that if a pregnant woman says "can you go get me a slice of cold chocolate cake" at midnight... well you better get off your butt and say nothing but "why yes hun, I would want nothing more to go fetch you a slice of cold chocolate cake".... and off again I go for a cold slice of choco cake.

If you have any questions you can email me at aubrey@aubreymccoy.com or leave a comment below. If your a mom or dad and would be interested in having me shoot your maternity series contact me for available dates. 

PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS WITHOUT GETTING MY PERMISSION. Thank-you and enjoy.

(click images to enlarge)








3 comments:

  1. I was wondering if you would share what camera and lenses you use......so well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I use a Canon 5d and Lenses are always different.
    50 mm
    10-20 mm
    24-70 mm
    70-200 mm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love every photoshoot of Miss James pregnancy. Great job. She's (they're) great model(s) and you're very talented. Keep on.

    ReplyDelete